Future Leaders in Business
The UIC Future Leaders in Business Program is a free summer program in partnership with UIC Business which is designed for rising high school seniors. The goal of this 5-week program is to expose participants to the University of Illinois Chicago campus and offer comprehensive programming in leadership development and career exploration while receiving academic instruction in the core business areas of accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
PROGRAM DATES: Monday, June 28 – Thursday, July 29, 2021
In order to qualify for Future Leaders in Business, students must:
- Submit a completed Future Leaders in Business application, including one letter of recommendation and a current academic transcript
- Demonstrate an interest in business through academic or extracurricular activities
- Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Finance 250 (3) Credit Hours – Prerequisite: Must be an entering UIC Freshman in the College of Business for Fall 2021.
- Mobile App Development and Design – Prerequisite: Rising High School Sophomore to graduating high school Senior.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
For More information: Contact us at: 312-355-5025 or email: email@example.com