STEM Academy & Digital Scholars
This year, the CHANCE Program is pleased to announce that we have a new camp, Digital Scholars, focused on Computer Science.
Both UIC CHANCE STEM Academy and the Digital Scholars Program are five-week academically intensive programs offered during the Summer.
About the Camps
Exposes students to a college-level curriculum that includes an introduction to Engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil an computer engineering), Math and English courses.
Engages students in Computer-Aided Design projects and provides the opportunity for students to obtain 3 college credit hours upon successful completion of either CS 100 or CS 111.
In order to qualify for STEM Academy or Digital Scholars, students must:
- Submit a completed application, including one letter of recommendation and a current academic high school transcript
- Complete an application for admission to UIC
- Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Entering their senior year of high school
- Available to attend the entire five-week session
For more information call us at 312-413-3647 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Note: The application link below is the same for both STEM Academy and Digital Scholars. Please indicate which program you are applying to under the section asking “Choose which program you are interested in” and indicate “STEM Engineering” for STEM Academy or “STEM Computer Science — Advanced”/ “STEM Computer Science” for Digital Scholars.